Sun Devil Club Priority Point System
CLICK HERE to view your priority points.
The Sun Devil Club priority point system was developed in 1999 and is designed to reward longtime supporters of Sun Devil Athletics while allowing new donors and season ticket holders to acquire appropriate benefits in recognition of their support of student-athletes.
Benefits such as parking, away game and postseason game seat locations are allocated in a fair, equitable and consistent manner using the SDC priority point system.
The formula for earning priority points is based off of four simple, definable annual commitments and one, one-time allocation. Priority points are non-transferable. For equity among impacted season ticket holders, Sun Devil Athletics will reseat the entire stadium in 2018 based on priority point status.
Annual points earned as follows:
- Cumulative Contributions: 1 pt. awarded for every $100 donated (cash, gift-in-kind, endowment, capital giving and matching gifts)
- Consecutive Years: 5 pts. awarded for each year of consecutive active membership of at least $100 per year. If a year is skipped, consecutive year points will re-set tozero. For example 4 consecutive years x 5 = 20 points
- Season Tickets:1 pt. awarded per year for each sport season tickets are held since 1999 and beyond.
- Misc. Point Adjustment: adjustment or bonus points provided in 2003 and 2004 for returning Sun Devil Club renewal. A one-time 5 point bonus was awarded during the 2016 Sun Devil Stadium seat relocation for account holders who paid in-full during the relocation process. Note: For those not affected by the relocation in 2016, a 5 point bonus was offered to those who paid in-full by May 6, 2016.
One-time points earned as follows
- Letterwinner: 25 points awarded to ASU varsity letter winners
- Planned Giving: Priority points awarded based off of 2% of the total gift upon signing of an irrevocable gift. For example $100,000 x 2% = $2,000/100(1 pt/$100 donated) = 20 points
Ranking of Sun Devil Club Members
Ticketing and parking allocation is managed by placing donors in priority point order within each annual giving level.
To maintain a fair and equitable system for individual donors, Sun Devil Club priority points are non-transferrable across generations. Allowing priority points to transfer or to be passed down through generations could lock out other members from moving.