The Sun Devil Club priority point system was developed in 2009 and is designed to reward longtime supporters of Sun Devil Athletics while allowing new donors and season ticket holders to acquire appropriate benefits in recognition of their support of student-athletes.
Benefits are allocated in a fair, equitable and consistent manner using the SDC priority point system. The formula for earning priority points is based off of four simple definable annual commitments and one one-time allocation.
Annual points earned as follows:
- 1 point awarded per $100 contributed (cash, gift-in-kind, endowment, capital giving and matching gifts)
- 1 point awarded for each year of season ticket(s) purchased, per sport
- 5 points awarded for each consecutive year of Sun Devil Club membership*
One-Time points earned as follows
- 25 points awarded as a one-time allocation for being an ASU varsity letter winner
* For 2007 and beyond, gifts and their corresponding membership levels in the Sun Devil Club are treated the same as Sun Angel Foundation contributions and memberships in the past.